Purposes of the Organization
The organization’s mandate will be followed as follows by following the rules, policies, and instructions applied from the Government of Nepal:
- To be non profitable, non-political and non-governmental public interest organization.
- To perform medical camps and to conduct health related public awareness programs.
- To conduct educational consultation and sports competition.
- To conduct the welcome and farewell programs to the students of Kist Medical College.
- To cooperate with the community to help improve the environment, and to conduct public awareness programs for those who are involved in drug abuse and misery.
- To support victims of divine disaster, performing public awareness programs in physical and intellectual development and to assist in establishing a library.
- To conduct programs like seminars, symposiums, meetings and ceremonies to study and research the health related topics and publish such research works.