Purposes of the Organization
The organization’s mandate will be followed as follows by following the rules, policies, and instructions applied from the Government of Nepal:
1) To be non profitable, non-political and non-governmental public interest organization.
2) To perform medical camps and to conduct health related public awareness programs.
3) To conduct educational consultation and sports competition.
4) To conduct the welcome and farewell programs to the students of Kist Medical College.
5) To cooperate with the community to help improve the environment, and to conduct public awareness programs for those who are involved in drug abuse and misery.
6) To support victims of divine disaster, performing public awareness programs in physical and intellectual development and to assist in establishing a library.
7) To conduct programs like seminars, symposiums, meetings and ceremonies to study and research the health related topics and publish such research works.